Thursday, May 24, 2012

What do WOMEN really want as opposed to need from a MAN!!

There sure as hell are no secrets to the wants and needs of women.  Women across the globe will contiguously go on a rant about how they want a GOOD MAN!! But the question still lurking is what do women really want and need from a man?  To my understanding...you could do like Chile (from TLC)  and have an unrealistic laundry list that would then label you as shallow OR you could work with what you have and make it right for you!!

Alright, so here's a list of 10 things that I look for in MY man and believe me, long as I do my part...he's sure to do his!!  Others may agree or disagree but again, this is what works for US as well as me getting my needs met!

1. A man of GOD....this is first and foremost.  And I don't mean he has to go to church every Sunday or anything in that manner, however I want to know when I'm ready to pray or expect him to pray for my family he is willing and perfectly able to do so!! I want him to know that GOD is his first true love and to put him as top priority before all decisions are made or even when we are at a HIGH point as opposed to our LOWS.  If this is brought up in the beginning of any relationship...the rest will follow.

2. A man that will be THE MAN! This is crucial to a point where I'm a vulnerable female at times.  Not saying I'm never strong, however, I need a ROCK that will hold it all together when everything else crumbles.  In the same breath, a man who is not afraid to admit his wrongs or what he is incapable of doing.

3. A man who is Passionate....if there is something that he may want to pursue, I will support it as long as it is right for him and our family.  He just has to have the PASSION for it.  It's one thing to dream a billion dreams & never put in any effort of making it happen, but if I can see the PASSION in his eyes, I'm all for being supportive and a motivator.  I'll be your biggest fan!

4. A family guy!! I am sooooo the family person and to have a man care so much about his own is a feeling among others that one may never be duplicated.  Family should be EVERYTHING just as God should, and when you are young and in love, sometimes a child will stir things up for better or for worse, however, a child never asks to be a part of this world! It is up to the creators to care for them just as they would want someone to do for them.

5. A man who has a BIG heart!  yeah that may sound really wack, but ya know what, without a big heart there is bound to be turmoil. You don't have to give the world, but if I see your effort, it's a win-win situation.  A man with a big heart shows me that his EGO would be up for a great fight.

6. A man who's not afraid to show his KINKY side....AGAIN because in my previous blog to the TOYS, do not take what I say out of context.  When I say Kinky I mean willing to enjoy a million and one other things than just a stationary position as well as doggy style in the bedroom....Like let's go outside, on the porch...where ever the mood is right.  Don't pass up on any opportunities cause YOLO right?!?! lol Nah but for real, As an ARIES FEMALE...boring is just NOT OUR THING.  And if you are the more dominant one...beware of the ARIES SPECIES cause they will ATTACK!

7.  A man with a SENSE OF HUMOR...It's one thing if you make me laugh...but if you make my stomach tight...legs curl because i'm trying to hold my pee in while cracking thee fuck up than that's even better.  I love to laugh and not all things are funny to me...however, my MOTTO has always been " Nobody has ever died of laughter, so LAUGH until there's no silly bones left" yeah I know that's corny but really...laughing is the greatest gift God could have given us and many don't use it to their advantage! A smile can take you a long way....

8. & 9. A man that Respects himself and is Loyal.  Ok so I have these 2 at the bottom of my list for 2 reasons.  One, in the beginning i stated I wanted a MAN OF GOD.  GOD IS LOYAL.  God is always there for us no matter what, even when we feel he has gone astray, he may have only left because our dependability has gone to MAN and not to him.  And Secondly, respects himself because out of all the men I have ever dated before getting married, they never really had respect for themselves.  It was more or less do what is HOT right now and try to fit in.  I'm all about standing out, and once a man can respect himself like a female should too, the trust, communication, everything again will be under one accord

10. A man who has trust and is capable of trusting.  I'm sure people are like wait wait, why is this last? Well to me, in the beginning of anything there is no trust there at all.  You are still filling one another out, so in my case, because I've been through situations where the man has been hurt and has caused pain also, I'd like to look at it as building that trust from the bottom up.  Trust is the root of any foundation, and well like a tree to grow you need to water it.  Relationships need the same thing when dealing with Trust.  It's delicate and needs to be handled with such care.


So there you have it, the 10 things that I have ever wanted and needed in a Man.  I'm still young and have a lot to go through, but I know that what I have presented, I have either gotten or am getting.  Being realistic with oneself is probably the hardest to do in this day in age, because everything is covered in bells and whistles.  Time to break the cycle and want for something worth while if you are planning to have a Fabulous future with a MAN and not a made up one that does not exist 

No comments:

Post a Comment