Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Are sex toys really only for girls when in a relationship?!?!

Before I dive into this topic please read - DISCLAIMER: If you feel what I say is out of context...do not read past this point.  I speak my mind when and how I want.  I feel I'm nothing but informative on an experiential level and just like to give my input on things that are normally discussed on a day to day basis.  I say what most are too afraid to talk about, where again if we are all adults here...it should be simple! TRUE ARIES BLOG






Now,  I'm not saying dildos in a mans booty hole is the movement...however, there are some cute lil gadgets  that a guy could use at the same time while pleasing his lady. I know some guys are like....FUCK NO!  But seriously...what would be the reason not to just try it out?  It couldn't possibly make you gay if you enjoy some extra sensation in areas that are as sensitive as your head....again, i'm not talking fun stuff for that manhole...to each his/her own if you suggest it...but I'm saying there are rings to go around the shaft etc.  I'll provide just a couple examples...and who knows maybe one of these days i'll have my own lil pleasure party for those that may want to discreetly buying some goodies =) 










For the right kinda guy! 
Now this blue toy is what I am talking about  for men.  Give it a try and see what you think. The round ring goes around the base of the shaft. there's a lil button that starts a vibration.  No reason to be nervous or shy about it...I've always believed that as open as you can be in the bedroom it will manifest into a great relationship with your partner.  Think about it...if you have the worst bedroom activity going on from head game to riding pony's don't you think it's time to change up a bit? Add some excitement? For Real...the less pleasure you get out of your love...the more cranky... irritable and not in the mood they will become.  Trust me I KNOW!!

Sexual frustration is thee worse..however if you are bored in the bedroom that could be just as bad! Being more open-minded helps bring out new opportunities and will have your communication level at an all time high!




Have some control 





Now these last 2 are more for the control of things. Either have the vibes of music reach both the male or female sensitive areas on the same beat. And then there's the remote control ring, Who wouldn't want to control their mans' sexual pleasure while at dinner, a movie or even in the car if you don't feel like using your head?!?!  There are some for women remote controlled toys as well.    I know Kandi Burroughs' ( of Housewives of Atlanta & Escape) website http://bedroomkandi.ohmibod.com/  has quite a bit of interesting toys to play with! I say go for it....if it's sex that you want why not add some extra pleasure!  Again men, don't be so hesitant to try...or at least give some extra teasing to ya lady with one of her own!!
Music anyone?
women's treasures 






5 comments:

  1. Yo i have used some of those and they are fun as hell. Men be open minded.... toys are definitely not just for your woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! lol at least someone can agree...and sadly i can't speak on the pleasure it gives a man...but i have seem a man's face when using one!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I say what most are too afraid to talk about" this is the part i agree with most fo all. No matter it's women or male sex toys people still feel shy to talk about them. So, this is a open subject for everyone having the courage to express his/her opinion, especially when they do it not as an anonim.
    myllya@adult novelty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. I really agree, everyone seems to be shy because it's almost like it's NOT the right thing to discuss, well SEX in general, when in fact EVERYONE is pretty much doing it. Stay Tuned for more blogs to come..

      Delete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    Sex toys for men

    ReplyDelete